Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Relocating to Miami and other Miami Real Estate topics.
What are the local newspapers in the Miami area?
If you want to do some Miami real estate research, or investigate the Miami neighborhoods, check out the local papers. Here is a listing of the local papers in the South Florida area.
- The Miami Herald - The Miami Herald serves the Miami-Fort Lauderdale market which is the one of the nation's largest. It carries about a million readers every day with about 1.2 million on Sunday's.
- The NewTimes - The Miami New Times is known as the area's best source for news and information. They have a circulation of over 100,000 readers. The New Times prides itself on insightful coverage and for regular exposure of Miami's political life.
- Sun-Sentinel – The Sun-Sentinel serves Broward and Palm Beach counties. They reach over 600,000 readers each day and over 850,000 on Sundays.
- El Nuevo Herald - http://www.miami.com/mld/elnuevo/ This is the well known Spanish language paper serving South Florida.
- City Link - City Link is Miami and South Florida's best youth culture magazine. They bring pop culture, music, events and feature coverage.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.