Avoiding the Wrong Seller
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Shopping for Miami Real Estate and other Miami Real Estate topics.
How can I tell if I am dealing with an unmotivated Miami condo or Miami home seller?
Have you found the Miami home of your dreams but you just can't seem to get the property under agreement? You may be falling curse to the unmotivated seller. This is a situation you want to avoid unless you have infinite money and patience. Here are some signs that you may be dealing with a seller who just doesn't want to sell.
- Are they or their broker really hard to get a hold of? Do they always take a few days to get back to you?
- Do they seem unwilling to bend on price, repairs or closing negotiations?
- Do they seem to want to avoid a home inspection or a home appraisal?
- Are they unresponsive to issues with their title or deed?
- Are they pushing the closing date off every few weeks?
These are just some of the signs of a bad seller. One of the ways to avoid this situation is by encouraging honestly whenever possible during the purchase and sale process. This is also a great example of the importance of having a savvy broker. No matter what, make sure you won't get the short end of the stick because you've fallen in love with a property.